10 Ways to Increase your Testosterone Level
Testosterone is the hormone responsible for increasing muscle mass during exercise. Needless to say that the anabolic or synthetic hormones are not an option to get a muscle “Print”. If you want to wear a body ten we offer natural solutions to achieve increasing levels of testosterone without endangering your health.
Testosterone is a steroid hormone androgen group and is in mammals, reptiles, birds 1, 2 and other vertebrates. In mammals, testosterone is produced primarily in the testes of males and the ovaries of females, although small amounts are secreted by the adrenal glands. It is the principal male sex hormone and an anabolic steroid.
In men, testosterone plays a key role in the development of male reproductive tissues such as the testis and prostate as well as promoting secondary sexual characteristics such as increased muscle and bone mass and body hair growth. In addition, testosterone is essential for health and for preventing osteoporosis.
1. Age, stress, intense training, drug abuse and some diseases decrease the levels of the hormone testosterone, causing a loss of strength and muscle mass.
2. Balance your protein intake. Proteins contain amino acids that build muscle. Diets rich in protein synthesis stimulate the anabolic hormone (glucagon) releasing moderate amounts of testosterone hormone.
3. Choose fruit and vegetables as carbohydrates. Avoid excess typical complex carbohydrates like cereals, potatoes and pasta because they cause the release of insulin and cortisol, two hormones catabolic (muscle destroying) that decrease the production of testosterone and muscle building.
4. Join the healthy fat. Testosterone is produced from cholesterol so low fat diets inhibit the production of testosterone. To avoid the drawbacks of the chosen animal fat foods with omega-3 such as cold-water fish (tuna, mackerel, herring, sardines, salmon, etc.)
5. Manage your time. Scientific studies have shown that exercise increases levels of testosterone, if you practice between 45-60 minutes per day. After one hour starting to increase the level of cortisol and testosterone decreases, causing muscle catabolism.
6. Perform 5 to 7 meals per day. Small frequent meals help to normalize cortisol levels and help maintain a constant anabolic state to avoid the loss of muscle mass you have achieved.
7. Relax and avoid emotional stress. When invading the problems starts an alarm system in response to stress and catabolic hormones like adrenaline and cortisol to protect the body and keep the alert system appear. Stress causes a drastic decrease in testosterone levels to save energy spent on sexual function and muscle training.
8. Increase the dose of zinc. Zinc is the most important mineral testosterone production, with decreasing their intake decreased between 65 and 90% of the testosterone level is observed. To help maintain optimal testosterone levels you must take a dose of 15-25 mg daily zinc.
9. Controls vitamin C. It has been observed that low levels of vitamin C increases the aromatase enzyme responsible for converting testosterone to estrogen. Furthermore, ingesting 3 g of vitamin C before exercise decreases cortisol levels after exercise.
10. We have found that drinking lots of water is very important to our overall wellbeing. Remember that we are born with 70% water in our body. You should drink 1.5 to 2 liters per day.